To My Surprise Shuttle Service prides itself on getting you to and from your flight with the most reliable, highest efficiency and safe transit solution possible. All passengers are required to wear proper seat restraints and all infant & toddlers must have proper safety seat provided by accompanying adult passenger.
It is important to have all your travel documents with you. The driver cannot turn around and go back if you forgot something.
If you are scheduled for a home pickup you MUST be ready to go 30-45 minutes early (1hr beyond 12 miles from our office). If you are traveling from our office you must be here 30 min prior to your shuttle time. Our shuttle driver must stay on schedule for our hourly departure. Drivers will do everything they can to help, however, driver cannot wait if you are late. You may be scheduled on the next shuttle in rotation and/or charged a late fee.
**Special notice: During road construction or events suttles may run on adjusted schuduels.
If your flight is for some reason delayed or canceled, It is not your fault nor is it ours.
Let’s be realistic, these situations happen often, and we want to ensure that you as one of our most valued customers are able to have the most hassle free and reliable transportation service possible.
Our Standard Policy
- If you are running early or late: Simply call us to see when our next shuttle will be available (623) 218-6035 ... We will do our absolute best to accommodate & ensure that you have hassle free transportation service.
- If your flight is running late or early: Please understand this is not your fault, nor our fault, it is the airlines. We are going to get you picked up as quickly as we can in our rotation. Please call 623.218.6035 and press option 3 to reach a driver. They will tell you when the next shuttle will be there to pick you up.
- Cancellation / Modification policy: There is a 10% admin fee on all refunds. If you need to cancel call at least 6 hours prior to your shuttle time to avoid fee. (Please understand there are no refunds if you cancel within 6hrs). We require that you call at least 12 hours prior to change your booking to avoid a “Short Notice” booking fee of $15. Refer to your confirmation email. To make a change to your reservation please call the office A.S.A.P. so we can best serve you.
- On time transportation To My Surprise has a strong track record of running on time, however its owners (AZ Transit LLC ) and employees cannot be held responsible for any external factors that may cause loss of time such as: flight delays/traffic delays, detours, construction projects, etc. Driver is not responsible to turn around if passenger left behind important items. Shuttle time is indicated by the flight time you provide. If you provided inaccurate flight time you may be scheduled on a different shuttle. Note: Shuttles run on the hour per reservation. Simply call us to see when our next shuttle will be available (623) 218-6035 press 1. Of course we will do our absolute best to accommodate & ensure that you have hassle free transportation service.
- Groups: A gratuity will be added for groups 6+, with an option of 15% or 18%. An Additional shuttle charge may be added for groups of 8+. Please let us know when making your reservation or inquiry about your group size. Limit 1 item per person (non-airport groups only). If alcohol is being consumed a $75 deposit is required. Please make your group (non-airport) reservations at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Pets: All pets must be collard, leashed and kenneled upon travel. The fees are: $15 small and $30 large (excluding Service Animals. See FAQ tab for more info).
Follow these simple guidelines to ensure the highest probability of being on time:
For domestic flights: we recommend arrival at Sky Harbor 90 minutes to 2 hours before your flight departs. For heavy flight days, holidays, etc, we recommend departing at least 3 hours before your flight leaves.
For international flights: We always recommend arrival at Sky Harbor at least 3 hours before your flight departs.
Pay our driver: If you select this option your Debit/Credit card has been 'AUTHORIZED' to reserve the seats for all members of your party. Your institution has set the funds on hold and it will reflect in your available balance. No funds have been 'DEPOSITED' to our account and will not be if you pay the driver cash/check.
**To My Surprise Shuttle Service cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced personal items. Our drivers always check shuttles before and after dropping off or picking up riders, however personal items are regarded as passengers responsibility. If an item is lost please call us immediately regarding items you may have left on one of our shuttles. Call: (623) 218-6035.